Pintrest & Mustard Madness
I’ve been hooked on pintrest for the last couple of months…if you haven’t joined the fun then you are missing out. I am always seeing such great ideas/outfits/products as I scour different blogs and websites and this is the perfect way to catalog them for future reference (or for keeping a little wishlist!). You can create loads of different themed pin boards (e.g. style, interiors, or even as specific as colours or hairstyles), install the ‘pin it’ icon to your toolbar and then when you find something you love on the web, click the icon and it will send it straight to your selected board! Fab! Brittany over at ‘Barefoot Foodie’ has put up an easy (and hilarious) pintrest tutorial. Check it out!
Anyway, mustard and it’s family of related colours have been popping up in a lot of my ‘pins’ so I thought I’d share a few of my favs:
1. ‘Be Kind’ Print - Here on Etsy
2. Chevron Rug (I’m currently OBSESSED with this print) - Here on West Elm
3. Cardi - Here on Net-A-Porter
4. Dream Sofa - Here on Anthropologie
5. Kitchen Aid Mixer (this one is refurbished and a complete bargain at £150 - regularly £220!) - Here on Overstock